The Whitelan system is an innovation in dermo cosmetics.
It deals hematic pigmentation and melasma also reduces seborrhea, skin aging processes, with very convincing results.
Clinical studies have shown an efficiency of 90% pigmentation, 80% for the aging, 75% for seborrheic skin and 70% for the melano-hematic pigmentation.
Application based on skin prototype
Shown in several types of skin
phototypes II to IV
Satisfaction in most diverse skin conditions
Melasma, cloasma, lentigines, skin aging (chronological and photoaging hormonal) acne, seborrheic dermatitis, folliculitis, purpura, petechiae, bruising, dermatitis and tan pigmented purpura by venous insufficiency, phlebitis, pigmentation and post multiple post.
Uncomplicated, well tolerated, high level of security.
- WhitelanStep 1. PeelingGel.
Professional peeling system formula(To be applyed by the doctor).
INGREDIENTS: Aqua, Poloxamer 407, Arbutin, DromiceiusOil, PhyticAcid, KojicAcid, Ethoxydiglycol, GlycolicAcid, RetinylPalmitate, BHT.
8g / 0.28 Foz.
- Whitelan Step 2. Ampoules.
Professional Whitening Ampoules (mesotherapeutic use).
INCI : Dimethylmethoxy Chromanyl Palmitate, Morus Alba Root Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract and Aspergillus Ferment, Sodium Hyaluronate, Retinol, Arbutin, Salicylicacid, Kojicacid.
Pack of 10 ampoules x 2 ml
- Whitelan Step 3. Home Care Cream.
Aqua, GlycolicAcid, KojicAcid, Cyclomethicone, Alcohol Denat, Cetyl Alcohol, PropyleneGlycol, Arbutin, MagnesiumAscorbylPhosphate, PhyticAcid, Isoeicosane, Niacinamide, Triethanolamine, GlycerylStearate, PEG-75 Stearate, Ceteth-20, Steareth-20, CitricAcid, PEG-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Parfum, Dimethylmethoxy Chromanyl Palmitate, Disodium EDTA, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) RootExtract..
35g / 1.23 oz.
Step 3 Home Care Cream can be prescribed by itself as part of a depigmenting protocolat home without having applied the peel.
IN CONSULTATION DERMATOLOGIST
- Apply on clean skin a solution containing alcohol and acetone 50/50 (to be obtained in pharmacies)
- To get a stronger effect wet the face before treatment.
- Apply evenly with a spatula, a thin layer of product on the face or in the treatment area, mix the application with a gloved finger.
- It is important to distribute the product evenly across the face, in case of trouble fanning the area and to persist will wash the area with soap and water, we will apply in areas we desire to bleaching as well it can be used to fit against eczematous dermatitis on chin or highly sensitive areas will be finer layer.
- Have the patient lying on the couch without speaking or gesture, for about 10-15 minutes for avoid the gel to be accumulating in areas you don’t want, and then again extend a second layer of gel with a gloved finger over the face. Put more gel in the areas we want to have the greatest impact (never apply more layer in the upper lip and chin)
- Wait for another 15 to 20 minutes on the stretcher and the patient can get up and go home, should not have observed no adverse reactions.
- Looking for results in very difficult cases, you can leave the peeling gel up to 4 hour, instead of 30 minutes.
- Washed the patient face with soap and water two or three times, in case of discomfort or severe itching may be withdrawn before washing the area. We will repeat the same care as with other peels.
- May occur at 24 hours in areas such as chin or upper lip sensation of redness and itching to be treated with aloe gel or post-peel gel.
- After washing the face, apply heavy moisturizing creams, rosehip oil or vaseline.
- The patient began to peel at 48-72 hours (young skin) or 96-120 hours (very mature and dry skin).
- Having peeled, apply small amounts of whitelan step 3 home care cream and extended well, each 12-24 hour (depending on tolerance) in the area which had residual patches, until the disappearance of them, accompanying with moisturizers and sunscreen.
- You can repeat the application of peeling, residual stains after 20 days.
- On the second day in case of significant inflammation or swelling, you can apply an anti-inflammatory cream of your choice to the patient.
Application time according to lesions and skin types.
Day 1 AT HOME
PROTOCOL TO FOLLOW UP AT HOME
- Once the patient is back home after applying Whitelan Step 1 peeling gel on the face, he can leave andremove it after Doctors recommendation time. (in case of large application and if the patient doesn’t want to stay at doctors consult).
- Just clean gently the face with water and soap.
- Slight pinkness may appear during this period particularly in patients with light skin.
Mild inflammation of the face and an itching sensation and skin stretched should be considered normal and may last 24 to 48 hours.
- In this case, you can apply anti-inflammatory cream of your choice.
- Recommended to use sunscreen.
Day 2 TO 7 AT HOME
- From day 2 to 7, according to medical opinion, the patient can start using Step 3 Home Care Cream, better the evening time in the areas of topical stains, also can be used at morning time because.it is transparent the patient can go to its business without any eviction.
- Fine desquamation of the stratum corneum can occur. It’s the normal process.
Day 8 AT DOCTORS CONSULTATION
- Apply the ampoules using mesotherapy nappage superficial technique or MTS ( Micro-needling therapy ) in the area to be treated, insist with a second turn or more product where you can appreciate darker skin, spots, chloasma, melasma or lentigenes, if used for general
- Whitening one round will be enough, in the target area with problems, a second application need to be done.
- Doctor can repeat the application once every week, until the disappearance of the melasma.
Day 8 TO 15 AT HOME
- From day 8 to 15, according to medical opinion, the patient can continue using Step 3 Home Care Cream, better the evening time in the areas of topical stains,
FREQUENCY OF THE PEELINGS
- After 30 days a new application of Whitelan Step 1 Peeling can be performed if the result was not enough.